Have you ever thought about taking your pool to a whole new level? By adding a water feature or two to your existing pool, you’ll not only create something even more spectacular, you’ll actually increase the value of your home and landscape. The sound of running water provides hours of relaxation and pleasure, plus it can help block out the noises of the neighborhood on a busy day. How bad can that be?
There are several different features you can add to your pool area. If you have something in mind, let us know and we’ll help bring it to life. We’re a pool company in Houston that has over 40 years of combined experience so we’ve seen a thing or two in our time. If you don’t have anything in mind, but know that you just want to do something fun and creative, consider some of the most popular water features that have helped others upgrade their backyard oasis.
- Fountains. Bubbling fountains look elegant and can give your pool that special touch of whimsy. Located on the pool edge or even constructed mid-pool, fountains are a classic.
- Sheer Waterfalls. These are clear arcs of water that project away from the pool wall. They create a spa-like atmosphere while you swim.
- Natural Waterfalls. Trickling down a custom made rock wall, natural waterfalls will transform your pool. You’ll feel like you’ve been whisked away to the rainforest!
- Deck Jets. These are fun and exciting for your backyard pool. Deck jets create sparkling arcs of water that can be angled to into the pool for beauty and entertainment.
- Swim-Up Bar. For those who like to entertain, a swim-up bar can be a fantastic pool addition. With barstools in the water so there’s no need to get out, serve up a drink and enjoy it in style.
If you’re looking for a pool company in Houston to help you with the addition of a wonderful waterfall, or any other water feature, look no further. Whatever your pleasure, whatever your dream, Creative Pool Designs can build it. From sleek contemporary designs to natural stone, we’ll fit you with the best option available that will suit your wants, your needs, and your landscape.